Effective date: October 01, 2018
ViewMind S.A. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates ViewMind’s Software (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service means ViewMind’s Medical Software operated by ViewMind SA
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- National Identification Number
- Place of Birth
- Usage Data
- Information about your health condition: You provide (or via your healthcare provider) us with information relating to your medical condition and diagnosis. This includes medical records prepared by your doctor (for example blood tests, diagnostic reports, treatment history, examination results, assessments by treating physicians, treatment and/or interventions, prescription information) or biometric information (for example, copies of MRI or other scans relevant to your therapy).
- Health insurance information: You provide us with information about your health insurance coverage.
- Health care provider information: You provide us with the contact information for your health care provider.
- Contact information (i.e. email address and/or telephone number)
We may also collect information that our Medical Software sends whenever you use our Service (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) of the computer being used, the time and date, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
ViewMind Medical Software uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To generate a information about your health condition
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, and for example, we may share information publicly to show general trends about the general use of our services.
When sharing your Personal Information with our third party service providers, your information may be transferred to, and stored or otherwise processed at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), including destinations, like the United States, that are not subject to data protection provisions equivalent to those in your country of residence. By entering into a Service Agreement with ViewMind S.A. for our Service, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. Your Personal Information will also be stored in the computer or device where the Service is being used.
Disclosure of Data
ViewMind S.A. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ViewMind S.A.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Rights and Your Personal Data
If our processing of your Personal Data is subject to the data protection laws of the European Union, you are entitled to:
- Receive copies of your Personal Data under certain circumstances;
- To have the processing of your Personal Data restricted where you dispute its accuracy, if you think its processing is unlawful, or if you otherwise object to its processing, or when ViewMind S.A. no longer needs your Personal Data and you need it in relation to a legal claim; and
- Request the correction or deletion of erroneous or incomplete Personal Data to the fullest legally permissible extent.
Requests to delete your Personal Data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us.
If you would like to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please direct your written concerns to the following address:
Av. Belgrano 758, Sunchales, Santa Fe
Postal Code: 2322
e-mail address: email@example.com
Please do not send us any unencrypted Personal Data via e-mail. We would also like to inform you that in order to determine its authenticity, we must review and investigate any correspondence that we receive via e-mail that makes an application for access to, or amendment of your Personal Data.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in the EU if you feel that any of your Personal Data is not being processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance the applicable data protection laws. We may retain your Personal Data for a longer time to the extent that we are obliged to retain your Personal Data, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements.
Please note that even if you request that we delete your Personal Data, deletion by our third party service providers may not be immediate and the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org